
The first day we had a field trip to the BYU Planetarium, where we saw a show about the solar system. Then we played with the science experiments in the lobby of the Eyring Science Center for about an hour. Everyone was begging to go back the next day!

The next day was Hannah's 5th Birthday, so we celebrated with birthday pancakes, an outing to Chuck E. Cheese, a butterfly birthday cake and opening presents.

The day after that was Friday, and my brother, Kevin, came down from Salt Lake and we spent a day at the Provo Temple. Then Hannah got to go to Sarah's dance class at BYU and they had a great time dancing.
Saturday and Sunday were Conference. My Dad had six tickets to three different sessions. Saturday morning everybody (except Will, who had a band practice) dressed up and headed up to Salt Lake City. Jared, John, Paul, Robert, Jacob, and I got to go to the first session while everyone else sat in the Tabernacle or wandered around Temple Square. Afterward, we had a yummy lunch at Cafe Rio. Saturday evening, the men went to the Priesthood session and on Sunday, Jared and I tended all the kids and my parents and siblings went to Conference.

Monday, we all enjoyed a rainy/snowy day by painting with watercolors, reading, watching movies, and practicing instruments. What a great way to spend a week!
2 comments:
You amaze me. We went and visited my sister in-law and her 5 kids. It's so busy, but I love being with the kids. I'm glad you blog. It lets me know what you are doing even though you moved. I love seeing your kids and their projects.
Love your blog! That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could be there.
Post a Comment